Everything You Need to Design ANY STYLE OF Clothing + Start a Clothing Line – THE COMPLETE ONE STOP A-Z SOLUTION = the Style Blast x!
Helping You With How to start a clothing line, How to create professional fashion sketches, Design your own clothing, and Become a fashion designer is our specialty & mission – SPOILER ALERT – We are extremely good at it! Learn how we can assist you below.
Can’t draw? You’re new to this. Not to worry! You too can design apparel, produce expert fashion sketches, or even launch your own clothing brand with our clothing design software. Although there are many online tutorials on these topics, none can claim to have assisted countless beginners in becoming fashion designers and launching their own clothing lines, as we have done over the past 18 years. The Digital Fashion Pro Style Blast Edition of is our comprehensive A-Z Software Kit of Everything You Need to Design any style of clothing and Start a Clothing Line. It gives you the tools you need to launch your fashion brand, design your clothes, digital sketch like a pro, make your own tech packs, get your clothes made, sell them in stores, marketing tactics, grow your business, avoid mistakes, and more. Purchase the DFP Style Blast X Now to Get Started!
With OUR FASHION INDUSTRY SOFTWARE – Digital Fashion Pro Style Blast X Edition You Can:
- Design any style of clothing – create professional fashion sketches – fashion illustration visuals
- Design Menswear, Women’s Wear, Children’s, Baby, Teens, Maternity, Shoes, Handbags, Jeans, Dresses, Hoodies, Shirts, Pants, Suits, Swimwear, Lingerie, Sportswear, Leggings, Runway, Couture, Ready-to-Wear, Denim, Jackets, Coats and more!
- Get Fashion Designer Skill Training (Includes Fast Track Videos and EGuides)
- Over 3,000 customizable fashion design garment templates
- Model Poses to style with your garment designs
- List of clothing manufacturers that can make your clothing, samples and patterns
- Official Step by Step Guide to Starting a Clothing that covers A – Z
- Spec Sheet, Line Sheet, Cost Sheets, Production Forecasting, Catalog Templates
- Over 1400 Digital Fabrics to Use In your designs like leather, denim, cotton, rhinestones, etc.
- Vector Artwork to use in your designs + you can add your own
- Drawing Skills and Experience Are Not Required – A Beginner Friendly Program!
- How to get investors and funding for your clothing line
- Learn how to do all of this in hours!
- Arrives on DFP USB, Works on Windows, Mac OS, Chromebook + Free Technical Support
Sketch Examples & Clothing Designs Created With Digital Fashion Pro – Also Be Sure to See Our Gallery. You will be to create your own designs in Minutes!
Getting Your Clothing Made + Business Help
With Digital Fashion Pro Clothing Design Software, getting your clothes made is simple. You will learn how to make spec sheets, tech packs, ordinary fashion sketches, and technical sketches. The Digital Fashion Pro Style Blast Edition also includes a list of contacts that are small-batch producers. See this resource, which we provide separately, if you need assistance with garment measurements. How much does it cost to start a line, budget forecasting, finding investors, wholesaling, minimums, shipping, sample development, quality control, marketing, trademarking, and more are all covered in The Style Blast Official Step by Step Guide to Starting a Clothing Line. Digital Fashion Pro is far more than just a software, it is a clothing business course, fashion designer training and fashion design software wrapped in one. Get it Today!
Who Are Some of Our Digital Fashion Pro Clients
Digital Fashion Pro is used by countless professional fashion designers, clothing lines, fashion brands, ordinary people and beginners in over 75 countries, like USA, Australia, Canada, UK and beyond. DFP is taught in over 400 Fashion Design Classes on The High School and College Level. DFP Clients include designers from famous fashion brands, celebrities, professional athletes, reality tv stars, music artist + some of today’s top fashion labels & designers.
ITEMS COVERED IN THE OFFICIAL STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO STARTING A CLOTHING LINE
- Money saving tips as you are in the process of starting a clothing line
- How to find and deal with Overseas Manufacturers
- A host of Manufacturing Listings that can make your clothing
- How to get manufacturers to work on your terms
- The Key to getting manufacturers to do small quantities
- Learn how to do your own trademarks (save on lawyer fees)
- What makes a good brand name
- How to incorporate your business and why you should
- Learn about letter of credit for production / payment on TT
- How to reduce time it takes to get your line going
- Valuable resources and contacts at your fingertips
- Learn about Production and Distribution Deals
- Getting a sales tax license
- Creating your web site
- Your importer number issued from the government and why you need it
- How to form the right team behind you
- Getting orders at the famous Magic Trade show and others
- Go from being a T-shirt Designer to a real brand
- Designing your collection / specifications
- Style forecasting based on your budget
- Managing cash flow
- What is factoring and how to get it?
- Advertising and Marketing your brand
- Financing your line / Finding Investors
- How to go about doing photo shoots
- How and where to find models
- Importing, Visas and Custom House Brokers
- Quota System and Duties
- Distribution and getting your product in stores
- Keystoning and setting the right price for your products
- Packaging your products. What you must know
- Key office points, taxes and accounting
- Basic business plan outline
- Sample Commercial Invoice Document for overseas samples clearance
- Sample Purchase order to present to manufacturer
- Sample Spec Sheet
- Sample Introduction letter to present to manufacturers to open communication
- Valuable advice from the authors
- Inside industry secrets and much more
- Get all of this and more for a great low price!
- How to make sure your manufacturer is shipping you quality.
- How to make sure your manufacturer is giving you the best prices.
- What countries you want to avoid doing business with because of bad quality.
- Knowing how to know when you should fire your manufacturer.
- How to avoid being the next manufacturing horror story!
- How to tell if you are working with a good manufacturer.
- How to get manufacturers to do small quantities.
- How to know if your manufacturer is taking advantage of you and your policies.
- If you have never worked with a overseas manufacturer then do not try it with out reading this manual first!
- Retailers – how some will try to use your line to…..
- Manufacturers – Are they going to do what they say? What if they don’t?
- Quality – Your brand new jeans just came in and you noticed that every pair had…..
- Advertising – Your ad is about to come out but….
- Your shipment arrived at customs but your visa….
- One of your customers didn’t pay the factor and now the factor wants …
- Understanding your cash flow and your style forecasting
- What happens when your order comes in after the season?
- The Truth about the Magic Trade show and Getting Orders Knowing when you should do Magic.
- Get valuable advise and insight from the authors
- Let the knowledge of some of our experiences and others save you a lot of heartache.
- Quality Checks to present to your manufacturer so they won’t mess up on your order.
- True Insider Information that has never been told or will be found anywhere else but here. And Much More…….
- Where to find sales reps for your line
- Learn effective ways to sell your products
- Sample line sheet, order form, sales rep contract
- The things you must know before the retailer ask you
- Industry terms and definitions when it comes to selling to retailers
- Working with Influencers
- This course will take you step by step getting started from scratch in a very organized / strategic manner.
Buy Digital Fashion Pro 2022 Style Blast X Edition – Get the Ultimate Solution to Help You Launch Your Line and Design Clothing Like a Pro! Over 50% OFF TODAY!
Orders Ship Out in 2 Business Days + Worldwide Shipping + Tracking Provided
The 25 Item Super Bundle Deal!
DFP STYLE BLAST X EDITION
Design Any Clothing Style + Start Your Own Line!
Total of 3,000+ Clothing Templates
7 Model Poses (Male & Female)
Mega Vector Art Pack (Artwork to use in your designs)
Style Pack 2 (Rompers, Jumpsuits, Wrap Dresses)
Suits Pack (Dress Suits Jackets)
Red Carpet Pose
Dress 2B Pack (More Dresses)
Heel Pack 2 (More Shoes)
Digital Print Pack
Style Blast X Highlights:
*The Small Batch Explosion Contact List eBook of Worldwide – Clothing Manufacturers that can and will make small quantities
The Animal Kingdom Vector Art
Bonus Menswear Pose & Runway Model
Plus-Size Wear Model & Runway Model
Maternity Poses (2)
Young Boy and Young Girl Model, Teen Models
Save Over $1,000 Off!
On Sale Today For $499
+ You also have option to divide into 4 payments or pay over 6 months with PayPal Credit.
More Packages That We Offer
“I am loving this program and it is quite easy to use. I am thrilled and so excited to have my designs come to life! The information I received from your book “How to start a Clothing Line” proved to be so valuable to me as I was able to save so much time and it really prevented me from making costly mistakes. BRAVO to you guys for making my dreams come true! A fashion designer is born!!!”
– M. Mendicino – Women’s Wear Designer, USA
“I found your company by doing a yahoo search for fashion illustration software. I must admit that I am very suspicious of internet companies but when I saw your client list I realized that some of the schools that I had investigated were your clients. I immediately ordered Digital Fashion Pro along with 3 of your text books. I love your books because they give a realistic view of the fashion world. While loading the software I was getting excited because I knew that I now owned software that I had thought I would only be trained to use. I knew for sure that I had made a good purchase when I showed a friend of mine who is a Casting Director here in Hollywood the software and he stood shocked then finally told me that Linda S (one of the hottest celebrity designers in Hollywood used the same software!)…”
— Lynn Bridges Couture – Los Angeles, CA
“I love Digital Fashion Pro and every day I learn something new. It’s funny. I surprise myself at times. Denim Wash Factory was the hardest part at first, now I’m a beast at it! Your products along with other things in my life that has happened makes me go hard at becoming a great fashion designer and pushing my own clothing line….”
— Demond Siobon – Yorgea Clothing
“Dear Digital Fashion Pro producer,
I`m pleased to share the joy with you that my dreams from scratching on papers have finally come to an end! I`m a single mom with a 5 year old boy. I work and I do so many activities with my son. Still I manage to keep up with my dreams of one day becoming a successful Designer. I`m almost getting there because my work has become so much easier through Digital Fashion Pro as I`m now able to let my ideas flow in all the direction and in only a few minutes.
Thank you again to the producer of Digital Fashion Pro
— Tina Wande
“Digital Fashion Pro is great. I think anyone no matter what level of designing their on will appreciate this product. Customer service is great as well! I’m not easy to impress but I have to say that Digital Fashion Pro is everything Harper Arrington states it is and more! “
— Zachary A., Chicago, IL
“Once I saw the video tutorials and I was able to make my own design within minutes, I realized that buying Digital Fashion Pro was the best decision I ever made!
— Billy T., New York, NY
“A fashion designer or company can’t go wrong with this product. Digital Fashion Pro has everything! Just the other day, I designed some hot denim jeans based on the knowledge I learned from the Denim Wash Factory and I couldn’t wait to have my manufacturer make them!”
— Chris D., Seattle, WA
“I like the aspect of making technical sketches to be the best feature of Digital Fashion Pro to me. Manufacturers get a real idea of how I want my clothing to look.”
— Michael S., New York, NY
“2 Thumbs way up for Digital Fashion Pro. I still do sketching every now and then if I’m not by a computer but you better believe once I get home, I’m transferring my concept into the perimeters of Digital Fashion Pro.”
— Harvey O., Washington, D.C.
“I love all of the fabric choices. Everything is here! Digital Fabric is sweet because it has my designs actually looking like I can wear them right off the screen. Now that’s hot!”
— Sheila M., San Francisco, CA
“Creating line sheets and story boards with Digital Fashion Pro is super easy! Really, all of my designing needs are made easy with this program. When I finished my design degree I wanted a fashion design software that would help me excel. Digital Fashion Pro did just that. My portfolio rocks. I’ve got so many new clients from showing them my hand drawn sketches and my Digital Sketches from Digital Fashion Pro at the same time. Not to mention, Digital Fashion Pro is fun to use! “
— Beverly F., New York, NY
*Disclaimer: Nike, Gucci & Adidas Logos appears courtesy of Nike, Gucci & Adidas Respectively – All Rights Reserved to Nike Corporation, Gucci Inc., & Adidas Corp.. No other claims, endorsement or ownership claim is made to Nike, Adidas or Gucci. Note: Jacket design featuring Nike Logo, Legging featuring Adidas, Shirt featuring Gucci are for illustration purposes. The designs are not for sale or duplication.