DESIGNING YOUR OWN CLOTHING: HOW DOES DIGITAL FASHION PRO WORK / THE ORDERING PROCESS + cREATING YOUR FIRST DESIGN + Videos, Client LIST, Testimonials
GETTING STARTED WITH DESIGNING YOUR OWN CLOTHING WITH DIGITAL FASHION PRO IS EASY – THIS PAGE WILL TAKE YOU STEP BY STEP THROUGH THE PROCESS
Order Digital Fashion Pro from our DFP / Startingaclothingline.com Store. Questions: Call us at 888-435-9234 or email us – support @digitalfashionpro.com. We have been in business since 2004. We are currently on Digital Fashion Pro Version 9, 2023. We are located in the State of Michigan, USA.
* Choose the Version You Need During Checkout (Windows, Mac, Chromebook)
* Safe and Secure SSL Online Ordering from our Digital Fashion Pro StartingAClothingLine.com Store
* Orders Ship Out 1 – 2 Business Days After You Order + Add Transit Time based on your desired shipping method.
* We Ship from the USA to Anywhere In the World Using USPS Shipping Services. Anyone, Anywhere can use Digital Fashion Pro. We have clients in over 75 countries including USA, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Italy, New Zealand, Denmark, Germany and Beyond!
* A Tracking Number will be emailed to you on the day of shipment + It will also be In Your Online Account
* We Only Ship to Your Actual Credit Card Billing Address / Signature Required
* We do offer Sezzle & Paypal Credit which allows you to divide your order into 4 payments
* Digital Fashion Pro Will Arrive on Digital Fashion Pro USB Drive With Printed Step by Step Install Instructions
* We Guarantee It Works as Described On Any Computer that Meets Our Posted System Requirements
* Free Lifetime Technical Support – No renewal or subscription fees
* Your serial number to register Digital Fashion Pro will be on the invoice in your package + it will be in your Online Account.
* Digital Fashion Pro Coupon Codes
HOw Things Will Go – From Ordering to Designing: .
1. You order Digital Fashion Pro (Choose a package based on your goals / what you want to design – Click for Package Comparison Chart)
2. We Ship / You receive it. Printed Instructions are in the package + detailed step by step installation instructions are in the USB Install Folder.
3. You Install it – along with the free graphics program that is included – on your computer (1 computer per license)
4. You follow the included Training Videos and e-Training Guide which are like a Basic Fashion Design Course.
5. You are now ready to create your first design. You do not have to know how to draw or have prior experience. Creating professional sketches is easy with DFP.
6. You open a template that is close to what you want to design after browsing through categorized folders. Depending on your package, you can get up to 3,000+ customizable clothing templates, 1,000+ digital fabrics, more model poses, start your own clothing line course + manufacturing contacts. Fashion Mogul and Style Blast are our #1 packages for beginners that are starting their own line.
7. You begin adding text, artwork, stitch lines and other design elements you learned from the training to the design.
8. You can modify the template anyway that you want – Adding things, taking elements away. Example: Change sleeve opening to make it narrow or wide etc. All templates can be manipulated, altered and customized to create your own look. You are never just stuck with a template. Model poses come in different skin tones plus you can color a model anyway that you like.
9. Then add color to design or add included Digital Fabric Textures or combination of the two.
10. Easily experiment with different color and fabric arrangements to create colorways that you like for the style.
11. Save your design.
12. Print your design if you like. Email your design to a manufacturer or seamstress. Use your design for portfolios, catalogs, line sheets, tech packs.
13. Start your next design!
14. Depending on the package you order – you can design any style from: Jeans, Tees, Hoodies, Swimwear, Dresses, Sweaters, Lingerie, Polo’s, Jackets, Coats, Baby Clothing, Gowns, Shorts, Tanks, Jumpers, Rompers, Shoes, Handbags, Hats, Glasses, Socks, Skirts, Leggings, Jeggings, Pants, Suits, Vest and more.
15. About Us: We started Digital Fashion Pro & StartingaClothingLine.com 19 years ago in 2004. We are based in Michigan. Our goal since we started has been to make the fashion industry accessible to ordinary people.
Here are some videos that show how Digital Fashion Pro Works:
Buy Digital Fashion Pro On Sale Today!..
.See How Easy Digital Fashion Pro Is – Watch This V9 Video.
FYI: Your purchase is 100% tax deductible as a business expense if you already have a business on record or if you start your fashion business this year! If you don’t have a business, LLC or D.B.A. set up yet don’t fret – Our How to Start a Clothing Line Course will show you exactly how to get things set up! Therefore, you have nothing to lose but everything to gain! Kick off your fashion career today!
Partial Digital Fashion Pro Academic Client List
DFP is taught in over 400 High Schools and Colleges
South Carolina State University – SC
Tennessee State University – TN
Petersburg City Public Schools – VA
Essex County Vocational Schools – NJ
District School Board of Madison County – FL
The Art Institute of San Diego – San Diego
Los Angeles Unified School District – Los Angeles
CUNY – NY
Careers & Tech Educ – WA
Visalia Unified School District – CA
Francis Howell School District – MO
Norfolk Public Schools – VA
Clarksville-Montgomery County School System -TN
Jackson Local School District – OH
BlackHawk High School – PA
Daleville High School – AL
Bayfield School District – CO
Mid-Central Education Cooperative – SD
Van Independent School District – Texas
Hazelwood School District
Tunica County Mentoring – MS
NIACC – North Iowa Area Community College – Iowa
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising – San Diego
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising – Los Angeles
Cattaraugus-Allegany BOCES Schools – New York
San Antonio Independent School District – San Antonio
International Academy of Design and Technology – Detroit
ABC Unified School District – California
Central Community Schools – IA
Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe School – MN
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education – MN
Honokaa High & Intermediate School – HI
MSD Of Washington Township – IN
Orchard Farm R-V School District – MO
Glendale Union High School District – AZ
Waterloo Community School District – IA
Santa Maria Joint Union High School District – CA
Mosaica Education, Inc. – NJ
College Station ISD – TX
Mashpee Public Schools – MA
Francis Howell School District – MO
NUAMES Early College High School – UT
South Mecklenburg High School – NC
Shattuck Public Schools – OK
Kenwood High School – TN
Lakeland Regional High School – New Jersey
St. Michael – Albertville Schools – Albertiville, MN
Chicago Public Library – Chicago, IL
Ocean Township High School – NJ
Northern Lights Charter School – MN
Willow Creek Composite High School – Ontario
Hale County Board of Education – AL
Olathe North High School – KS
North Port High School – Florida
Unifield School District – KS
Brookwood High School – AL
Harrisburg City School District – PA
Harwood Union High School – Vermont
North Callaway R-1 School District – MO
Pleasant Grove Independent School District – TX
Department of Education – Queensland Australia
Southern Lehigh School District – PA
Westchester Community College – NY
William Floyed High School – NY
Santa Maria Joint Union High School District – CA
USD 505 Chetopa-St Paul – KS
Huntsville City Schools – AL
Middlesex County Schools – VA
Blue Water Schools – Canada
Danbury Public Schools – Danbury, CT
Tuscaloosa County Board of Education – AL
Collier Library at University of North Alabama
Patchogue-Medford – NY
University of Central Missouri – MO
Aplington-Parkerburg Community District – Iowa
Grandview High School – CO
Waukegan Public Schools – IL
Ohio & Wabash Valley Regional Vocational System
Lubbock Independent School District – TX
Latta Public Schools – OK
SSD School District – MO
Hauppauge High School – NY
Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic DSB – Canada
Floresville ISD – TX
Miwaukee Public Schools
School District 129 – West Aurora HS – IL
Washington Academy – New Jersey
Toms River Regional Schools – New Jersey
Choctax County Career & Technology Center – MS
South Kamloops Secondary School – BC, Canada
National Foundation For Teaching Entrepreneurship – DC
Moore Norman Technology Center – OK
Richland School District – PA
Whitney Point CSD – NY
Cuillier Career Center – LA
Habersham Central High School – GA
“I am loving this program and it is quite easy to use. I am thrilled and so excited to have my designs come to life! The information I received from your book “How to start a Clothing Line” proved to be so valuable to me as I was able to save so much time and it really prevented me from making costly mistakes. BRAVO to you guys for making my dreams come true! A fashion designer is born!!!”
– M. Mendicino – Women’s Wear Designer, USA
“I found your company by doing a yahoo search for fashion illustration software. I must admit that I am very suspicious of internet companies but when I saw your client list I realized that some of the schools that I had investigated were your clients. I immediately ordered Digital Fashion Pro along with 3 of your text books. I love your books because they give a realistic view of the fashion world. While loading the software I was getting excited because I knew that I now owned software that I had thought I would only be trained to use. I knew for sure that I had made a good purchase when I showed a friend of mine who is a Casting Director here in Hollywood the software and he stood shocked then finally told me that Linda S (one of the hottest celebrity designers in Hollywood used the same software!)…”
— Lynn Bridges Couture – Los Angeles, CA
“I love Digital Fashion Pro and every day I learn something new. It’s funny. I surprise myself at times. Denim Wash Factory was the hardest part at first, now I’m a beast at it! Your products along with other things in my life that has happened makes me go hard at becoming a great fashion designer and pushing my own clothing line….”
— Demond Siobon – Yorgea Clothing
“Dear Digital Fashion Pro producer,
I`m pleased to share the joy with you that my dreams from scratching on papers have finally come to an end! I`m a single mom with a 5 year old boy. I work and I do so many activities with my son. Still I manage to keep up with my dreams of one day becoming a successful Designer. I`m almost getting there because my work has become so much easier through Digital Fashion Pro as I`m now able to let my ideas flow in all the direction and in only a few minutes.
Thank you again to the producer of Digital Fashion Pro
— Tina Wande
“Digital Fashion Pro is great. I think anyone no matter what level of designing their on will appreciate this product. Customer service is great as well! I’m not easy to impress but I have to say that Digital Fashion Pro is everything Harper Arrington states it is and more! “
— Zachary A., Chicago, IL
“Once I saw the video tutorials and I was able to make my own design within minutes, I realized that buying Digital Fashion Pro was the best decision I ever made!
— Billy T., New York, NY
“A fashion designer or company can’t go wrong with this product. Digital Fashion Pro has everything! Just the other day, I designed some hot denim jeans based on the knowledge I learned from the Denim Wash Factory and I couldn’t wait to have my manufacturer make them!”
— Chris D., Seattle, WA
“I like the aspect of making technical sketches to be the best feature of Digital Fashion Pro to me. Manufacturers get a real idea of how I want my clothing to look.”
— Michael S., New York, NY
“2 Thumbs way up for Digital Fashion Pro. I still do sketching every now and then if I’m not by a computer but you better believe once I get home, I’m transferring my concept into the perimeters of Digital Fashion Pro.”
— Harvey O., Washington, D.C.
“I love all of the fabric choices. Everything is here! Digital Fabric is sweet because it has my designs actually looking like I can wear them right off the screen. Now that’s hot!”
— Sheila M., San Francisco, CA
“Creating line sheets and story boards with Digital Fashion Pro is super easy! Really, all of my designing needs are made easy with this program. When I finished my design degree I wanted a fashion design software that would help me excel. Digital Fashion Pro did just that. My portfolio rocks. I’ve got so many new clients from showing them my hand drawn sketches and my Digital Sketches from Digital Fashion Pro at the same time. Not to mention, Digital Fashion Pro is fun to use! “
— Beverly F., New York, NY
Digital Fashion Pro Templates can be customized and altered to create any vision that you may have so you’re never just stuck with a template – you have the freedom to change it and make it your own. Getting started is easy! First: Watch the Training Videos. Step 2: Find a DFP Template close to what you want to design. Step 3: Manipulate it or alter it to your liking. Step 4: Add your design elements. Step 5: Use DFP Fabric Library to select fabrics and colors for your design or even add your own scanned in fabrics. Step 6: if applicable: Add your Logo, Artwork, Text, Slogan etc. Step 7: Complete your design. Save it / Print it / Share it. It is that Easy and Simple to create professional fashion designs with Digital Fashion Pro!