Digital Fashion Pro Technical Support Page / Troubleshooting
1. Make sure your computer / laptop meets the system requirements.
2. Make sure you have followed the printed instructions that came in your box in full for installation. Next be sure to watch all of the training videos and read the eTraining Guide. Going through these materials will help you learn and master the program with lightening speed.
3. Go into the Z Troubleshooting Folder on your DFP USB Drive and follow instructions within the folder.
4. If all of the above steps do not solve the issue – send us an E-mail at support@DigitalFashionPro.com to start a ticket. Be sure to include your phone number, order number and name on the order in your email.
5. Do you have a Mac Book Pro with a Thunderbolt 3 Connection? You will need a Thunderbolt 3 to USB Connector to install your Digital Fashion Pro USB. They cost around $10 from Amazon.